Ships Arrival and Departure
On June 13 the Tall Ships and Navy vessels will arrive throughout the day between 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. There is no set schedule at this time.
On June 19, the naval vessels will begin their departure at 6:00 a.m. (3 ships from the Inner Harbor) and 7 a.m. from North Locust Point with an estimated final departure time at 11:00 a.m. The tall ships will begin their departure at 11:00 a.m. led by the Pride of Baltimore II followed by the visiting tall ships.
Best viewing locations include:
- Canton Waterfront Park- 3001 Boston Street Baltimore, MD 21224
- Fort McHenry-2400 East Fort Avenue Baltimore, MD 21230
- Fort Armistead Park-Baltimore, Maryland 21226
- Fort Howard Park-9500 N Point Rd Baltimore, MD 21219
- Terrapin Beach and Matapeake (Queen Anne's County)-4, Kent Island, Maryland
- Thomas Point and Mayo Beach Park (Anne Arundel County)-3890 Thomas Point Road Annapolis, MD 21403